My work presents a unique perspective on typography, abstracting and adding to the graphic form through scale, texture, pattern, and color as a way to interpret experiences and environments. Prints of these compositions can be purchased using the email address below.
– Concept sketches produced for Tattoo Projects, an advertising agency in Charlotte, NC.
– Selected prints on view at the Station North location of Joe Squared.
– Tubing Big Gunpowder Falls was part of the Department of Art + Design Faculty Biennial at Towson University.
– Collaborating with Millstone Cellars in Monkton, Maryland to show a selection of prints in their farmhouse cidery.
– Honored to have Found #1 hanging at the Auburn House at Towson University, the oldest building on campus that houses the president’s office and alumni events.
– beweglichen Lettern was part of the AIGA Minnesota’s Project Passion group show. The Project Passion exhibition series celebrates the self-initiated work of graphic designers from around the globe. The show took place at the Conkling Gallery at Minnesota State University.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
In addition to his fine art, Kevin has worked in the graphic design field for over eighteen years, the last twelve as a principal at Skelton Sprouls. A conceptual innovator with a gift for eliminating clutter and zeroing in on simple, clear ideas, he has designed complete campaigns for higher education clients and managed projects ranging from branding initiatives for nonprofit organizations to award-winning book design for museums. His work has been recognized by CASE, AIGA, and the AAM. Currently, he teaches graphic design and typography as an Adjunct Professor at Towson University.